Salesforce Advance Admin (ADM – 211)
|Duration: 40 Hours|
|Course Completion Certificate|
ADM 201 COURSE DESCRIPTION
Are you a new Salesforce Administrator? Or are you excited enough to solve complex business problem for your organization? Either way, Salesforce Advance Administrator course is for who are ready to increase their skills and knowledge about how Salesforce can solve their most pressing business needs.
Administrator’s job is a critical and most important position for any organization to be successful with salesforce CRM. Advance Administrator course is the most important knowledge you can get to become a successful salesforce administrator.
Advance Administrator course (ADM 211) covers topics such as extending Salesforce with custom objects and apps, generating analytical reports and complex dashboards, and write workflow & approval process to automating complex business processes to help you work more efficiently and get more from Salesforce.
Who Is the target audience?
- BE / B.Tech / BBA / BCA /MBA / Any Graduate
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst / Functional Consultant
- Sales Professional – with or without Experience
- Software Developer – with or without Experience
- Anyone who wants to get a job in Cloud Computing Technology
Exam Outline for ADM 211:
- Configure appropriate data access and define security access.
- Learn configuration in a sandbox environment and move them to production environment.
- Learn advance implementation with custom objects, custom apps, and the App-Exchange.
- Learn how to Improve data quality
- Design complex reports and Dashboards
- Implement complex workflow rules, approval processes, and Visual Workflows
About ADM 211 Certification Exam:
- No of Questions: 60 Multiple Choice
- 90 Minutes
- Passing Score: 65%
- Exam Fee : USD 200
- Re-Exam / Retake Fee : USD 100
Security and Access
Given a scenario, determine the implications to record and field data access (Sharing model, controlled by parent, grant access by hierarchies, profile vs. sharing rules, portal/communities security settings, field and record level access, sharing rules, field level security, record types). Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model. Compare and contrast the capabilities of custom profiles, permission sets, and delegated administration.
Extending Custom Objects and Applications
Describe the appropriate use of relationship types when building custom objects (master detail, lookup).
Auditing and Monitoring
Given a scenario, determine the appropriate tools for monitoring and troubleshooting system activity (debug log, setup audit trail).
Sales Cloud Applications
Explain how to customize and maintain products, price books, schedules, and quotes. Describe the capabilities of forecasting (categories, hierarchy, quotas).
Service Cloud Applications
Explain how to create and maintain Salesforce Knowledge (article types, data categories). Explain how to create and maintain service entitlements and entitlement processes. Describe the features of Salesforce which enable interaction between support agents and customers (Live Agent, Case Feed, Service Cloud Console, portals/communities).
Explain the tools and best practices for improving and enriching data quality (validation, managing duplicates, enriching, archiving).
Explain how to set up and maintain Salesforce Content.
Describe the options available to move metadata between environments (change sets, Force.com IDE). Describe the capabilities and best practices for using change sets to move metadata between environments.
Analytics, Reports and Dashboards
Given a scenario, determine the appropriate analytic tools to meet complex reporting requirements (custom report types, analytic snapshots, complex charting, custom summary formulas, bucketing, joined reports, cross filters, dynamic dashboards, dashboard filters).
Given a scenario, troubleshoot an approval process. Given a complex scenario, determine the solution using a combination of automation tools to solve a business problem (workflow rules, approval processes, formula fields, and when to use Visualforce and Apex triggers).
About Trainer profile?
We have experienced trainers who are well versed …. Salesforce Developers who have more than 2- 5 years of experience in this domain will be teaching…
What if i miss a class?
You will never lose any lecture. You can choose either of the two options: 1. View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS. 2. You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
What if i have queries after I complete this course?
We have doubt classes where you can clarify all your doubts …..any doubts can be clarified with the trainer.. or can mail us to email@example.com
What if i have more queries?
If any more quiries ..Please do visit our office…our trainers will definately assist You.
About placement assistance?
Placement Assistance is provide to those who perform well in the Mock Interviews……..
Training class conducted online or via physical classroom?
We conduct both Class Room Classes As well as Online Classes…..
How you help for certification?
We help you for getting certified by giving you the question and answers which will help you getting certified in the exam…
What certification your orgnization will provide?
We provide a certificate stating that you have certified from our organization………….
I will get chance to work on live project or not?
Yes , you will be working on a live project……
How many project you will provide?
We will provide you 3 projects to work with…….
Cloud Academy Certification Process:
- At the end of your course, you will work on Three real time Project. You will receive a Problem Statement along with a dataset to work.
- Once you are successfully through with the project (reviewed by an expert), you will be awarded a certificate with a performance based grading.
- you can take additional assistance to understand the concepts better and reattempt the Project free of cost.
Section 1: Introduction to Handstands
Section 2: Reference Material, Moodboards and Mind Mapping
While your wrists will certain get stronger from practice and grow accustomed to the stress of the skill, a basic amount of wrist strengthening exercises for several weeks can only help things. I’d recommend working wrist curls and reverse wrist curls for around 6-10 reps for 3 sets. I also strongly recommend trying some sledgehammer levering. Work in 2-3 sets of 3-5 reps. In particular, exercises 1 and 3 are fantastic for building wrist strength and they are much harder than they look! Start with them to get the hang of sledgehammer work before you progress to the other two exercises. I don’t want somebody putting a hole through their floor or their face because they rushed things!
Section 3: Sketching out Ideas
- The main objective to the sketching process is to generate super rough thumbnail sketches of what we feel best visually communicates the highlighted words from our mind maps.
- Take as much time as you need for this step — this might be 10 minutes or it might be 10 days.
- Personally, I like to work quickly and try not to analyze or elaborate too much.
- Now, that doesn’t mean you should only create a handful of sketches.
- Even though this step only took a couple of hours, I was still able to put over 100 thumbnails on paper.
- The whole point of this process is to flush out the bad ideas and narrow down the good ones until we find that one layout that really speaks to us.
- Also, keep in mind the project brief and have your list in front of you as a reference to avoid getting sidetracked.
- Remember—detail is not needed. Simply flush out the bad ideas and find a great direction.
- Once I feel I have a good direction with the sketches, I’m now ready to take a quick photo with my phone and import it into Illustrator.
Section 4: Conclusions and Evaluation
|Duration: 40 Hours|
|Course Completion Certificate|