20 Most Common Interview Questions in HR round
- June 3, 2015
- Posted by: Jayanta Mandal
- Category: Interview Preparation,
1) Tell me a little about yourself.
2) Why do you want to work in this company?
3) Do you consider yourself successful?
4) Are you willing to travel?
5) What are your salary expectations?
6) What would you consider your greatest strengths?
7) What would you consider your greatest weakness?
8 ) What motivates you?
9) Tell me about your dream job.
10) Why did you leave your last job?
11) What experience do you have in this field?
12) What do co-workers say about you?
13) Why should we hire you?
14) Are you a team player?
15) What is your philosophy towards work?
16) What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
17) Describe your management style.
18) How would you know you were successful on this job?
19) Are you willing to work overtime? Nights? Weekends?
20) What will you do if you don’t get this position?